Adams County Trout Unlimited Chapter #323
Save the Date: 2023 Youth Fishing Derby
8:00-1100 AM Saturday, May 13
Latimore Valley Fairgrounds
- Fishing will take place from 8:00-11:00 AM.
- Participants are encouraged to help stock the trout. Stocking will occur immediately before the derby.
- All fishing rules of the PA Fish and Boat Commission will apply. Adults CAN help bait hooks, net fish, remove fish from hooks, and untangle lines, but MAY NOT cast and retrieve for the children.
- Anglers who catch and KEEP their limit (5) must quit fishing.
- Only bait fishing will be allowed. No casting of lures (spinners or artificial lures with multiple hook points) permitted. Participants should supply their own bait.
- All anglers will receive a prize!
- The event is sponsored and operated by the Adams County Chapter of Trout Unlimited, #323.
Pictures from previous years!